Krsna Dasa has written this song. jaya radha giri-vara dhari. In this song, Krsna dasa glorifies Srimati Radharani and Lord Giri Vara Dhari, i.e. Sri Krsna.
jaya radha giri-vara dhari
sri nanda-nandana vrsabhanu-dulari
(vrsabhanu dulari radhe vrsabhanu-dulari)
mora-mukuta mukha murali jori
veni viraje mukhe hasi thori
unaki sohe gale vana-mala
inaki motima-mala ujala
pitambara jaga-jana-mana mohe
nila udhani bani unaki sohe
aruna carane mani-mashjira baoye
sri-krsna-das tahin mana bhaoye
1) All glories to Srimati Radharani and Giri Vara Dhari! He is the son of Nanda Maharaja. She is the darling of Maharaja Vrisabhanu.
2) He wears a peacock feather in His crown and a shining flute is placed on His lips. Her long braids appear brilliant and She has a gentle smile on Her face.
3) Wearing a garland of forest flowers, His neck is splendorous. Wearing a shimmering pearl necklace, Her neck is splendorous.
4) His yellow garments enchant the minds of everyone within the universe. Her blue garments display a brilliant effulgence.
5) Jeweled ankle bells resound on Their reddish lotus feet. The mind of Krsna Dasa is illuminated by Their splendorous presence.
For More Radha Krishna Paintings….